The PADI Open Water Referral course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Open Water Referral course is the ideal beginners scuba diving course if you are going abroad to dive. This course covers all the theory and pool skills needed to become a fully qualified PADI Open Water Diver. It also gives you the flexibility to complete the course with the 4 qualifying dives at a later date in London or on your own holiday abroad.
Alternatively if you would like to learn to dive and complete the full course here in the UK you can sign up for the full PADI Open Water Diver course here. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course and has introduced millions of people to an adventurous diving lifestyle.
- Dive Wimbledon offers a variety of home-study materials for the Open Water Diver course - Elearning or PADI Open Water Manual and DVD package. With the Elearning option you will complete more of the home study before the course and will spend less time in the classroom. The Elearning also includes your final PADI Open Water certification card which will save you purchasing it on holiday for £30 -75
- 5 pool modules
- Small classes
- Elearning: Read and complete the home study including knowledge reviews, quizzes and final exam or
- Manual: Read and complete the five knowledge reviews at home and theory modules in the classroom
To enroll on the PADI Open Diver Referral course or Junior Open Water Referral course you must:
- Complete PADI medical form. Call us if you have any queries
- Minimum of 10 years of age
- 1 weekend in London or
- 2 Wednesday evenings at Putney Leisure Centre. These sessions are for those short on time so we move at a faster pace than at weekends and always use Elearning.
- £299 - Special Offer only £259 which includes either the materials or Elearning (The Elearning also includes your PADI Open Water Diver certification card free of charge which will save you £30-75 on holiday when you complete your four qualifying dives)
- Private courses £420
- Enquire about private group courses
- PADI Open Water Referral Course Gift Vouchers available here
- We typically use Putney Leisure Centre as it is the biggest and best dive pool in South West London. Occasionally we use other London scuba diving pools including Southfields Community College and Tooting Leisure Centre.
- Referral form valid for one year
- 4 dives required with a PADI Instructor on your own holiday
- Alternatively 4 dives with Dive Wimbledon in the UK or with Dive Wimbledon on one of our other overseas holidays to the Red Sea
Your next Adventure
Once you have completed the PADI Open Water Referral Course you will want to check out the PADI Open Water Qualifying Dives or alternatively you might like to complete the full PADI Open Water Diver Course.
We have courses starting on all the dates below but we are very flexible and it is possible to mix and match dates so please contact us if your course requires more flexibility and we will be happy to help.
No Courses Found