The PADI Multilevel and Computer Diver Course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
Maximise your dive time so you can explore more!
In the PADI Multilevel and Computer Diver Speciality course you will learn how to plan dives that extend your bottom time by crediting you for slower nitrogen absorption when you ascend to a shallower depth.
- Plan and execute multilevel and computer dives (different depths on the same dive)
- Back up your dive computer and plan multilevel dives
- Maximise your no stop time
- Two dives
- PADI Junior or full PADI Open Water or an equivalent certification from another training organization
- Minimum 10 years
- Complete PADI Medical Form
- One day usually at a weekend
- Wraysbury near London, Vobster Quay, Portland, Chepstow, Stoney Cove, Swanage or on an overseas holiday with Dive Wimbledon
Your Next Adventure
Multilevel diving is often conducted while deep diving or wreck diving and therefore complements these specialities. Multilevel diving combined with the PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver course provides the longest no stop dive times possible.
No Courses Found