The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
This course will give you the skills to assist a fellow diver if the need arises by becoming a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider.
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider manual and Emergency O2 Provider care-at-a-glance card (a quick reference guide to pack in your gear bag and review in case of an emergency)
- Recognise diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- Learn how to assemble and disassemble emergency oxygen equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
- Read your PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Manual
- 1 evening or a half day on a Saturday. The course can also be completed on a Saturday morning before the PADI Rescue Diver course
- If the dates on our website do not suit please enquire as we are very flexible with this course and can often run it with very little notice
- Either our premises : 22 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UG or Putney Leisure Centre
Your Next Adventure
The Emergency First Response certification which covers CPR and first aid pairs perfectly with the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course. You’ll also want to be sure to complete your PADI Rescue Diver and PADI Master Scuba Diver rating to be the best prepared dive buddy you can.