The PADI Bubblemaker course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The PADI Bubblemaker course is an introductory session for children who are interested in diving but too young to enrol on the PADI Junior Open Water Diver course. It is carried out in shallow water and gives them the chance to experience breathing underwater and to blow a few bubbles in a safe and secure environment
- A gentle introduction to scuba diving in shallow water
- Two hours including a safety briefing, flip chart theory and diving
The PADI Bubblemaker program is for children aged 8 and above but once children are 10 they can complete the PADI Discover Scuba Diving taster course or learn to dive properly.
- 2 hours on a Saturday (6-8pm) or Sunday (6.30-8.30pm)
- All Our PADI Bubblemaker courses take place at Putney Leisure Centre
- We typically use Putney Leisure Centre as it is the biggest and best dive pool in South West London. Occasionally we use other London scuba diving pools including Southfields Community College and Tooting Leisure Centre.
Your Next Adventure
Once you complete a PADI Bubblemaker course and are 10 years old you will want to check out the PADI Junior Open Water Referral course or full PADI Junior Open Water Diver certification course.