The PADI Master Scuba Diver is the highest non-professional certification level in the PADI system of diver education. This course gives you the opportunity to experience new environments and hone your all round diving skills.
A PADI Master Scuba Diver has completed 5 PADI specialty courses, logged 50 dives and completed the PADI Rescue Diver Course.
Dive Wimbledon will help you tailor the individual courses you choose to complete your unique PADI Master Scuba Diver certification.
- 12 years old
- PADI Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another training organisation)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver
- Minimum of five PADI Specialty Diver courses
- Minimum of 50 logged dives
- Depends on which PADI courses you need to complete to satisfy the certification requirements
- Dependent on which courses you need to complete. Enquire for more information and pricing
- The PADI Open Water dives take place at Wraysbury Lake near Windsor just outside London, Vobster Quay, Chepstow or on one of our overseas Egyptian holidays.
- PADI Master Scuba Diver certification card
- The highest non professional certification that PADI has to offer
Your next Adventure
Once you have completed the PADI Master Scuba Diver course you might want to move on to become a professional PADI diver by completing the PADI Divemaster course.