Emergency First Response with DIVE WIMBLEDON
The Emergency First Response (EFR) course is designed for divers and non divers and covers most common CPR and First Aid emergencies that can occur. It is also a prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
- Emergency First Response Elearning home study
- Primary Care includes: rescue breathing, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), serious bleeding management and shock management
- Secondary Care includes: injury assessment, illness assessment, bandaging and splinting
- AED - Automated External Defibrilator use is also covered
- 1 evening or a half day typically midweek at Dive Wimbledon
- If the dates on our website do not suit please enquire as we are very flexible with our courses and can often run the course with very little notice
- Either our premises : 22 Weir Road, Wimbledon, London, SW19 8UG or Putney Leisure Centre
Your Next Adventure
After the Primary and Secondary Care (EFR) course complete the PADI Rescue Diver course and the PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course. Together these three courses round out your ability to potentially handle scuba diver emergencies.
No Courses Found