The PADI Deep Diver Course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
How many times when you have been abroad diving has the guide suggested a dive beyond 30 metres? It happens far to often and not only is it dangerous without proper training but it also invalidates your travel and/ or dive insurance which is why the PADI Deep Diver Speciality course is so important.
When you complete the PADI Deep Diver Specialty course with Dive Wimbledon you will be trained to dive safely that bit deeper.
- PADI Deep Diver course Elearning
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40 metres/ 60-130 feet
- Deep scuba diving equipment considerations
- Experience in planning, organising and making deep dives under the supervision of your PADI Instructor
- 3 or 4 dives depending on how recently you completed the PADI Advanced or Adventure Diver course
- Read the PADI Deep Diver Speciality Elearning and complete the knowledge review
- Complete the PADI Medical Form
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver, PADI Adventure Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organization
- Minimum 15 years of age
- 1 day normally at a weekend
- St Andrews Lake, Vobster Quay or Stoney Cove. We carpool to the dive sites outside London so lifts are available.
Your Next Adventure
After the PADI Deep Diver course Dive Wimbledon offers a full range of PADI speciality courses in London including