Gift Vouchers Available
Next Course : Courses starting weekly - Special £325 plus materials!!!
The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional scuba diving qualification offered by PADI. A qualified PADI Divemaster may assist an instructor with student training i.e. PADI Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Specialty courses as well as personally teaching Scuba Reviews, Discover Scuba Diving and the Skin Diver courses. Guiding and navigating dives for groups of certified divers is another important and fun role performed by a PADI Divemaster.
Divemaster trainees assist our experienced instructors with courses as they complete their course and we believe we offer one of the best and most professional Divemaster courses in the UK.
- Personal PADI Divemaster pack including the Divemaster manual, Scuba TuneUp Manual, Encyclopaedia of Diving, Divemaster Conducted Programs CD Rom, Divemaster slates, Divemaster chevron badge and PADI bag.
- The course consists of 8 Knowledge Development sessions and exams. These include a general introduction to the course and your role as a Divemaster, as well as:
Supervising certified divers
Divemaster conducted programs
Dive skills and environment
Decompression theory and the dive tables.
The practical development sessions include 4 swim tests, performing 20 diving skills to demonstration quality, a rescue assessment, mapping project and assisting an instructor on a variety of PADI courses.
- Upon completion you will be required to have 60 logged dives.
- Read and complete PADI Divemaster manual and knowledge reviews.
- Read and complete the PADI Encyclopedia of Diving and the Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Certification as a PADI Divemaster is proof of a high level of knowledge and diving skills.
- Can work in 175 countries in the world.
- If you are staying in the UK then we will be happy for you to continue working with us as you gain further experience, or work towards the PADI Instructor rating.
- Proof of PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent.
- 40 logged dives. If you have less we will help you reach 40.
- £395. Special Offer £325.
- Heavily discounted speciality course prices for all DM candidates.
- PADI Divemaster materials £150. Each Divemaster is required by PADI to have all of the following. This pack includes the PADI Instructor Manual, Divemaster Manual, Scuba TuneUp manual, Encyclopaedia of Diving, Divemaster Conducted Programs CD-rom and Divemaster slates which all come in a PADI bag.
- Christmas or Birthday Gift Vouchers available
- 2 to 3 months. Longer if required. Courses starting weekly.
- Private option available for those short on time.
- We use several pools in Wandsworth and Lambeth in South West London including Tooting Leisure Centre, Wimbledon Leisure Centre and Putney Leisure Centre in London. Open water training is completed at Wraysbury Lake, Stoney Cove, Vobster Quay, Chepstow and on sea dives both here or on one of our overseas Red Sea dive holidays to Marsa Alam in late Feb/March 2017.