Lundy Island - 27-28 August 2022
Join us for your next UK diving adventure to Lundy island to dive with seals!
Lundy Island is famous for its seal dives as well as its wrecks and marine life so this is a great trip to experience UK diving at its best.
Our trip includes:
- 2 days boat diving (4 dives)
- The dives may vary depending on the weather but we aim to dive the wrecks of the MV Robert and Carmine Filomena as well as The Knoll Pins pinnacle and a seal dive.
- 2 nights B&B
- Lifts can be arranged within the group for a share of fuel costs
- £409 or £389 for a Dive Wimbledon club member on a twin share basis. A private room is available for £70
- Full equipment hire is available for £60 or tank and weights for £20. These will need to be collected from Dive Wimbledon and taken to and from Lundy Island.
- Tanks will be filled at the local BSAC club on Saturday night (£5ish each)
- The minimum required certification level is PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent and you do need to have dived within the last two months in a lake, sea or a pool . If you haven't dived within the last 6 months we can help with this requirement or If it has been longer Dive Wimbledon offers weekly refresher courses in the 4m deep section of Putney Leisure Centre.
- We will be driving up on Friday evening 26th August and will be staying in a B&B on Friday and Saturday night returning after our dives on Sunday 28th August.
Please click here to book your dive trip