The PADI Dry Suit Diver course with DIVE WIMBLEDON
If you love diving and would like to dive all year round then the PADI Drysuit Diver Speciality is the course for you.
The PADI Drysuit Speciality Diver Course shows how you can stay warm even in the coolest diving conditions and is almost essential for UK diving. A drysuit also has the advantage of keeping you warm and protected from the wind between dives during the summer months.
- PADI Drysuit Diver Speciality course Elearning or PADI Drysuit/Dry Suit Diver manual
- One PADI Drysuit pool orientation on a Wednesday evening at Putney Leisure Centre or at the lake before the qualifying dives
- Two open water drysuit qualifying dives
- PADI Open Water, Junior Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organization
- Minimum of 10 years of age
- One Wednesday evening at Putney Leisure Centre from 8-10pm for a Drysuit Orientation in London and two qualifying dives over a weekend day just outside London
- Alternatively the orientation takes place in shallow water at the same location and on the same day as the two dives. This is the more popular option.
- Putney Leisure Centre and an open water training site like Wraysbury, St Andrews Lake, Vobster Quay, Portland, Chepstow, Stoney Cove or Swanage
Your Next Adventure
After the PADI Drysuit Diver course (Sometimes called the PADI Dry Suit Diver course) Dive Wimbledon offers a full range of PADI speciality courses including PADI Enriched Air Diver, PADI Deep Diver, PADI Peak Perfromance Buoyancy and many more
No Courses Found