The PADI Divemaster course is the first professional scuba diving qualification offered by PADI. A qualified PADI Divemaster may assist an instructor with student training i.e. PADI Open Water, Advanced, Rescue and Speciality courses as well as personally teaching Scuba Reviews, Reactivates and the Skin Diver courses. Guiding and navigating dives for groups of certified divers is another important and fun role performed by a PADI Divemaster. Divemaster trainees assist our experienced instructors with courses as they complete their course and we believe we offer one of the best and most professional Divemaster courses in the UK.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or an equivalent certification from another training organisation
- A PADI Rescue Diver or anequivalent certification from another training organisation
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organisation) course compled within the past 24 months
- Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification. We can help you get your dives up
- Be fit for diving and submit an HSE Dive Medical signed by an HSE dive doctor within the last 12 months.
Use of all the diving equipment Air fills Students receive a 10% discount on all equipment purchases
- Open Water dive site entry
- Final PADI Divemaster Application fee paid directly to PADI
- PADI Divemaster materials which can be purchased as part of the booking process