Lundy Island - 17-19th September
Join us for your next UK diving adventure to Lundy island to dive with seals!
Lundy Island is famous for its seal dives as well as its wrecks and marine life so this is a great trip to experience UK diving at its best.
Our trip includes:
- 2 days boat diving (4 dives)
- The dives may vary depending on the weather but we aim to dive the wrecks of the MV Robert and Carmine Filomena as well as The Knoll Pins pinnacle and a seal dive.
- 2 nights B&B
- £379 or £359 for a Dive Wimbledon club member on a twin share basis. A private room is available for £60
- Full equipment hire is available for £60 or tank and weights for £20
- Tanks will be filled at the local BSAC club on Saturday night (£5ish each)
- The minimum required certification level is PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent and you do need to have dived within the last two months in a lake, sea or a pool . If you haven't dived within the last 6 months we can help with this requirement or If it has been longer Dive Wimbledon offers weekly refresher courses in the 4m deep section of Putney Leisure Centre.
- We will be driving up on Friday evening 17th September and will be staying in a B&B on Friday and Saturday night returning after our dives on Sunday 19th September.
Please click here to book your dive trip