PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Gift Vouchers Available
The PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver is for qualified divers who want to take the next step in diving. This course will enable you to dive deeper and gain confidence through learning new skills in a safe training environment. This course can be completed in the UK or on any of our overseas holidays.
The PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver course is an exciting course with the emphasis on diving rather than classroom study.
- Personal PADI Adventure Diver manual and dive planning slate.
- The course consist of five dives of which two are compulsory. These are the Deep and Navigation dives.
The remaining three dives can be chosen from the following list :
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (Highly Recommended)
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- Multi Level and Computer
- Drysuit (£30 Supplement)
- Enriched Air (Nitrox)
On Dive Wimbledon's overseas holidays you can also choose from the following :
- Underwater Naturalist
Additional Options :
- The PADI Drysuit Diver Specialty course add on for £90 (Normally £149) including the Drysuit Specialty manual, an additonal pool sessions, drysuit hire, one extra dive and certification.
- The PADI Enriched Air (Nitrox) Specialty course add on for £65 (Normally £99) which includes the Enriched Air Diver manual, slates and certification.
- The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course add on for £60 (Normally £100) which includes certification.
- Complete standard PADI paperwork and medical statement
- Read PADI Advanced manual
- Complete 5 Knowledge Revews.
- Certified as a PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver
- Allowed to dive to 21 metres and is valid for life though we recommend upgrading to the full PADI Advanced course when you turn 15 as well as joining us for regular pool practise sessions.
- PADI Junior Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum 12 years of age
- £275 (Private courses available on request)
- Two days (Normally over one weekend).
- The course takes place at a variety of sites which may include Wraysbury Lake, Vobster Quay, Stoney Cove, Chepstow National Diving Centre, Swanage and Portland as well as on all our overseas holidays where the course is discounted.